The BHS Girls Soccer Program will be holding two informational meetings for all girls (8th – 12th grade) interested in trying out for the 2019 BHS Girls Soccer team. The first meeting will occur Monday, September 3rd at 10am for those that want to take advantage of a quiet morning. The second meeting will occur Thursday, September 6th after school at 3pm. Players can attend either meeting as we will be discussing the same information in both. Both meetings will be held in the BHS Health Room which is located right beside the BHS Gym.
During this meeting we will cover a variety of topics including:
- Winter Off Season Training
- 2019 Schedule and Important Dates
- 2019 Equipment Orders
- Specifically we will be collecting sizes for our team jackets and sample sizes will be available. Orders can only be made for these jackets in the Fall so getting sizes now is extremely important.
- Current Fundraising Opportunities
- Additional Training Opportunities (Finishing, GKs, Restarts, etc.)
This meeting will be open to all prospective JV and varsity players. Parents are also welcome to attend. If you cannot attend either of these meetings please contact Coach Travis (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find an alternate date.